What package did you choose? Include cost, package details, session date, time, and location.
Contract Agreement *
Please read and agree to the following:
1. The client shall reimburse the Photographer for any additional costs the photographer may incur for travels, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services. ** If the chosen venue charges any photography fees or required donations, said fees will be paid for by the client and not the photographer.**
2. The deposit above is not refundable if the client cancels or changes the engagement. It is due at the date listed above. If the photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the client.
3. The balance will be due and payable on the date above and is not refundable. If the photographer is unable to appear at the event listed above, they will find a suitable replacement at no additional charge to the client.
4. Photographs shall be available to the client on a Flashdrive or CD depending on package chosen by client. The client has unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs and may print or use them in any way they see fit. Please read “Explanation of Printing Rights” and “Consent to Print” documents for answers to any questions.
5. The client shall assist and cooperate with the photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specific persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the photographer’s direction; pre-shoot consultations, ect. The photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
6. The client understands that the photographer photographs in a documentary style and due to the uncontrolled nature of the event, the photographer cannot guarantee that any specific photo will be taken, including those listed on the “must have” list created by the client although they will do their absolute best. The photographer cannot be held liable for factors over which they have no control which may affect the quality of the photographs such as inclement weather, uncooperative family members and guests, insufficient time allotment, client, family or other party members lateness, photogenicity, and restrictions placed by the venue or clergy such as no photographs allowed, no flash photography, limited angles, or dark lighting conditions such as candle light ceremonies and receptions.
7. The photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. Please read “Explanation of Printing Rights” and “Consent to Print” documents for answers to any questions.